I am finally feeling some since of accomplishment. I was worried that unless I was left completely alone this weekend that nothing would get done and I would be in the same place today that I was Friday....and at this point EVERYday counts! With the help of my mom and Terry shopping, sewing, painting, and decorating and Koby painting, cutting, hanging, screwing(not that kind!), and just keeping me sane we got A LOT done! The nursery gestapo put us on track and we got organized, made decisions and put our rears in gear! (thanks terry!) I'll try to post pics of her room tomorrow.
I'm sleeping less and less. between averaging getting up 5 times a night to pee, Reegan moving around, Braxton-Hicks contractions, and being hot/cold....sleeping just doesn't happen. My Dr. gave me a Z Pack to take last week because I was getting sick....but I think that I am just so run down (not sleeping doesn't help) that my body is not getting completely over it.
10ish days and counting ...ish.....I am such a planner....I want to know when, and how, and what is going to happen all the time....the problem is I don't know the 'WHEN' right now and it is driving me nuts! I wish I just knew that at 1:17 on September 15 I would need to be ready to go to the hospital and by 6: 42 I would have her (i considered being realistic and putting a later time than 6:42.....but then I would have to face the hard truth that I might have to miss a meal during all of this....from what I hear they don't feed you while you're in labor......I'm not to hot on that idea...)
I started packing my bag this weekend and went through Heathers hospital list again that she made me. It's a list of things to take, not to take, to know, to not stress over...yada-yada-yada. It's great, especially since I have no idea where to start with some of this. If anyone else has suggestions I'm all ears!
Reegan(if she comes out a girl! Ha!) is going to wear home from the hospital what I wore home from the hospital. It's pretty cute! Hmmmm, does this all seem like a dream to anyone else?
Moving On...
14 years ago
1 comment:
10ish days, that's not long! Really not eating was really sucky. That would have been THE ONLY reason I would have considered a midwife instead of a dr., they let you eat. Really how can you expect a woman to labor for hours and not nourish her body?! Before I went in with Laine and Bowen I ate a bowl of cereal, I just didn't tell them until they asked, they griped about it but what could they do? I told my Dr with both babies, let's get this kid out so I can eat!
Post a Comment