Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Morning Routine...

Ok heather here's mine! BTW if I EVER get this out of order there is NO telling what I'll come out looking like!

Wash hair, wrap it in a towel, put on moisturizer.

Go in bedroom and pick out clothes and lay them on the bed.

Back to the bathroom, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara. Dry hair, plug in straightener, brush teeth.

Into the bedroom to get dressed, back to the bathroom to straiten hair. find appropriate jewelry. Add a touch of hairspray, and cologne and were done!


Lately I haven't been a "I can't think of anything to write" blogger, or the "I shouldn't blog at work" blogger, I HAVE been the "I'm at home with a 9 mo old and DON'T have TIME to blog" blogger.

Reegan is doing excellent! She is a super crawler! She's practicing walking by cruising around the furniture. She babbles ALL the time!(wonder where she go that from!) We went for her 9 mo check up today, she is in the 60th percentile for her height, and the 75th percentile for her weight! (malnourished child!!)

For those of you that haven't heard the best news in the state....Mere is pregnant!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Maybe her baby will like to eat dog food too! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ate cat food, what's the big deal?

heatherw said...

I'm so glad to see you have a morning order too!