

Well I am quickly learning that a 20 lb 9 mo old requires more room in the suitcase than I do! In fact her stuf almost takes up all of the suit case!
We are headed to the Needvilleish area for Ashley's (Koby's niece) wedding! It will be good to see everybody and for Reegan to see them. However, I do dread the drive! I thought I would never be the Mom that did it, but I am borrowing a friends DVD player for Reegan's road entertainment!
I considered going to work this summer, there's a lot I could be doing. But about the time it pops in my mind, it pops right back out. Imagine that. I'm sure in August I'll be sorry I didn't go.

2 comments:
I LOVE those pictures, too cute !
I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment