Monday, October 01, 2007

Kicked the Bottle!

WE...errr, Reegan is officially OFF the bottle! I got mad about it over the weekend because she was SOOOOO attached to it! She cried like I took the last puppy when I would take it from her at night when I was putting her down. 2 nights and one nap of it taking her over an hour to go down because she refused to let go of her bottle took me over the edge!!!! (yes i did make sure her throat wasn't red, she wasn't running a fever, and there weren't new teeth coming in...the normal reason she gets fussy...it was just the D-A-M-N bottle!)

My job is FINALLY back to what I was hired to do! Can I get a HIP-HIP!!! I am part time teacher part time technology! Yes, my principal was willing to make high school schedule changes the 5th week of school! I was so happy I could have kissed him! (ok...maybe just a hug!) This will make my life so much easier and get the school ROLLING after the fire. There is still so much to do and we're just chasing our tails.

Hunting season has begun. This weekend started the MLD permit whitetail hunts. Same song new verse....Koby's gone 4-5 days a week until Christmas. He's done this ever since I met him so I should be use to it. Since he's been gone I've only been to Target, Dillards, Sams, and The Carriage. Good huh?

CRAP! I got so busy blogging and I forgot to bid on a pair of pants on Ebay!!! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! Some dooof got 'em for $5.99....gggrrrrrrrrrr.....

Ohhh...REEGAN is 1 year old! We played down the party and just made it a small function on her b-day. She loves her new toys! Here are a few pics.


front of her b-day outfit

back of her b-day outfit. When she got home she wore her tu-tu!

ooohhh, paper!

I love my big fluffy dog!

wow, a princess tunnel for a princess!

Yum Daddy, taste it!

1 comment:

heatherw said...

Whooohoo to no more bottle washing!
I love her outfit.