Sunday, December 09, 2007

Lately....


What a season it has been. Koby has been gone on hunts for most of 3 months. Sometimes it makes me feel like a single parent, especially because my mom is cooking for most of the hunts. Reegan and I go to the ranch for the day on the weekend but we don't spend the night. The good thing is when Koby is gone I don't have to cook! Oh wait, I haven't been cooking when he is home. I'll have to work on that.


I'm such a bad blogger. I need to work on that. Reegan has grown so much and is doing so many things. We love her new day care situation. She is staying in a licensed home and we absolutely love Teri! Out of the blue she will text me and tell me something funny Reegan has done - it makes leaving her so much easier.


We had Thanksgiving in Abilene at my aunt and uncle's house. Both my cousins were there. It was a great day. It's so much fun when we all get together - I wish we did it more often. That is something I should work on.


Baby Blake will be here very soon. Meredith's due date is the 29th but I'm hoping for sooner. I'm so excited for Mere to experience motherhood. She and Ryan will be wonderful parents. I'm ready to meet Blake! I love her already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Jerry Esquivel.
From this picture it's good to see that Reegan knows how to locate all the deer. I see Koby thought it would be cool to act like he had something to do with this hunt.
GOOD JOB REEGAN!!!!!
MISS YOU GUYS
JE