Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Random Thoughts

Do you get more freckles when you are pregnant? I looked down in the tub last night and I have 5...5 new freckles on my stomach!

Sewage is suppose to go down the drain...not back up!

At some point I am suppose to get less tired. I wish I knew when that was so I could start planning things that need to get done!

Not only is the hair on my head growing faster, so is the hair on my legs!

Since it is only my friends and family that read this I don't mind announcing that I am officially a 34 DD now...AND I STILL HAVE 6 MONTHS TO GO!

Why is it so hard for certain students to get to my class on time. One more tardy and they have ISS...what a stupid reason to go to ISS!

Is Jonathan ever going to Blog again?

I will be 3 months on Friday and I have only gained 3 pounds, Wooo-Hoo! (I'm pretty sure it is all in my chest!)

When will people EVER learn that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. If you'll just be sweet, or ask nicely I will do anything you want! Otherwise you might just be SOL!

We get to leave in 3 days and go to Fort Worth to play!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

34DD???? I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep liking you. ha ha

heatherw said...

Oooh, tired seems to last FOREVER! It's terrible. I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

I don't think they are freckles, I think you dropped your sharpie.

You need to hold a prayer session for your sewage situation.

The hair on your legs is pretty gross. And your toes. You could trip.

34DD. Oh my.

I'm proud of you for working out and watching your weight. You are doing GREAT!

Catch more flies with honey? WHO could have taught you that??

It's almost time to go to Ft. Worth. Yea for Laine and Bowen!!