Monday, May 08, 2006

3 more weeks of school!

Prom was so much fun Saturday night! That is one thing I miss is getting to dress up for an event...yes it's a pain having to go find the perfect dress or tux...but it's just so much fun playing dress up! It was neat being able to see some of my kiddo's all dressed up, corsages on, impeccable makeup, and smiling from ear to ear! Oh yeah, Koby and I danced! It was fun!

it is 10:45 and the water is still off at school this morning. It's becoming a real issue with this pregnant girl! I guess it's kind of like an indoor porta-potty! I don't mind peeing on top of my own pee (or even someone in the fam's), but going on top of someone elses or LOTS of someone else's....eeeewwww!!!
UPDATE: it is almost 3:00 and we still don't have water...Buuuuuttttt...our Ag teacher has brought his class over EVERY period with 5 gallon buckets of water(obviously from down the road somewhere) to pour in the toilet tanks so that we could flush them! Noone even asked him to. I thought it was very thoughtful of him and all of his students that were willing to do it! Thanks guys!

The baby is moving around a lot more lately and Koby can even feel it moving now! I was laying in bed the other morning and mashing around on my stomach and I felt a leg! I touched it and it immediately moved and kicked me! It was the weirdest thing!

Okay. I am 21 1/2 weeks now(almost 5 months) and we are still calling this baby an it! We go Wednesday @ 2 for the "Moment of Truth" sonogram and have the Dr.'s appt right after at 3:20. So HOPEFULLY we will be able to find out what 'IT' is!

So the question is what do you think 'IT' is, a boy or a girl?

If you haven't commented on a blog lately here's a refresher course. At the end of this blog it says a number and then the word Comments. Click on that ... Then, a new page comes up. On the right hand side of the page type your comment in the box.

If you have a login and password place the radial button on 'blogger' and sign in.

If you don't have a user name and password click the radial button beside the word other, then just type in your name and click publish! It's that easy!

I am sooooooooo excited to find out what we are having!!!!! YEAAAAaaaaahhhhh! Spread those legs little darlin' we need to get a good look!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh a boy, no a girl, no really a boy. Oh my, I just don't know. Boy. I have until Wed at 2:00 to change my mind.

Anonymous said...

boy

Anonymous said...

Boy

Anonymous said...

oh BOY!!!!!!!

heatherw said...

I think boy, but I really want to say girl just because no one else has. But, Boy

29again said...

BOY!

Anonymous said...

Both say girl.