Monday, July 17, 2006

Prayer Request....

We just found out today that Koby's Dad has terminal lung cancer. Without treatment life expectancy is at most a couple of months, with treatment about a year. As of right now Doc does not plan on having any treatment. The cancer is larger than grapefruit size and has also made it's way into his heart.

I'm not expecting that our prayers will in anyway cure him, but if you don't mind please pray for strength and peace..........

Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what God offers us, strength and peace. Doc and Koby and the rest of the fam are all in my prayers.

29again said...

I'm sorry Robin. That is terrible news. I'll say a prayer.

heatherw said...

Robin, what sad news, I'm saying a prayer for all of you!

Anonymous said...

God bless Koby, you, and all of the family. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Love ya.