Wow! Where did the summer go! Teachers start back on Monday, and the students come the next Monday. I can't believe it!
Koby and I have started baby classes. It's kind of a 'Having a Baby 101' Class. Which I need! Last night was our second class. We watched an X rated video of a delivery, saw all the 'tools' that get used during birth, and toured the labor and delivery floor. Is it too late to change my mind about all of this?.....yeah, I thought so. I really am glad to know all of the stuff that they are telling us....I've always done better (in any situation) if I knew what to expect....but...it still doesn't sound like much fun. I know....I know....everyone says it will all be worth it...and I am SURE that it will be....it's jsust getting there that sounds not so fun.
Gus(the puppy) is growing like a weed! He was 27 pounds when we got him a month ago, and he has gained 20lbs since then! He's gonna be a big dude! He sits, fetches, heals on a leash, and kind of stays. One of his favorite things to do lately is to take everything out of his toy basket and kennel one at a time! It winds up being strung out all over the house and he is so proud of himself!
Koby's dad is about the same. Hospice has started visiting him. It is hard to talk about, much less type. No one should have to loose both of their parents before they are 30. Doc has had lots of visitors of family and friends, which wears him out, but he's glad to see everyone. It's always nice to know that there are people around that care!
Moving On...
14 years ago
2 comments:
Robin, I will not lie that having a baby is hard. However, I never want to turn into one of those women who tell the story of labor to anyone without solicitation. So if you want to hear my story, ask and I'll tell. Bowen was MUCH easier than Laine, but Laine was a better baby than Bowen, who knows! I can't wait to see Gus I know he's such a cutie. I can't imagine what Koby is feeling,I'm praying for you guys.
Hey Robin...tell Koby I said that he was in my thoughts...you too! I'm sorry to hear about his dad. Hope you have a great baby shower this weekend!
Post a Comment