Thursday, May 15, 2008

On Sunday Reegan will be 20 months!!! WOW!!! And no I'm not quite ready for another one!

* Mothers day was a blast! I love it when we are all able to get together, it is so much fun! Laine and Reegan went for a ride in Paco's chariot!!!
Laine and baby Blake!

* Granny took a very comfortable looking nap.....
* Reegan ran into the living room last night after her bath (naked) and i tickled her hiney. She laughed, then backed her naked hiney up to her daddy saying 'hiney, hiney' and shaking her head yes wanting him to tickle it! Then she would die laughing again!!! she did this to both of us for about 5 min, it was cute!...She won't think this is cute when shes older!!!

*I am SOOOOOOOO ready for school to be out. You know how Seniors get in May...they think they own the world and can do ANYTHING! I'm ready for them to MOVE ON!!

*I was showing someone how to post a blog the other day and that's how the last post came about....random pic i know! It was actually from Dacy's wedding in Vegas...uummm 4 years ago??

* AMY IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAA :) I think this is the PERFECT time for her to start a blog! hint-hint!

*Ree's new favorite songs are ABC's, Row row row your boat....and ....Apple Bottom Jeans!!! I have a video of her singing and dancing to it...I'll post it later.

*Ok, i need you to finish this sentence "My child would go to bed a lot easier if he/she wouldn't ________________" I'll tell you my ending after i hear yours!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My child would go to bed a lot easier if she wouldn't stay on the internet half the night. That's only when Koby is out of town.

29again said...

My child would go to bed a lot easier if ...um...If I would make him? I don't really know. Reegan is so beautiful. Miss y'all!!