Lets see...we'll start with this mornings bathroom trip at 5:30am. I ran into the door frame WITH MY FACE! I didn't bust my lip but it is swollen and I do have some scabby spots on it! Koby kindly offered to buy me a night light! Thanks babe! :)
Koby gets up at 5:50, I usually make myself get up at 6:50. I was wide awake when his alarm went of and was hungry for fish sticks! I'm not sure which is scarrier...that I wanted them...or that I found some in the garage freezer! I had a great breakfast!
I've decided that a Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks can't be good for me everyday, so I've been attempting to recreate them at home. Honestly, it's not quite the same but as long as it has cinnamon and milk and decaf coffee then I guess I'm getting close!
I'm ready for Koby to not work 50 hours a week.....and really from the time he leaves to the time he gets home it is about 63 hours a week. It is so hard when he leaves before I get up, and by 8:00 when he gets home I'm already showered and almost ready for bed. When we do see each other we are both so tired that we just grunt at each other like cave men! Hopefully that will be all over at the end of the month.
I am sooooo ready to go to Fort Worth this weekend!!!!!!!
Moving On...
14 years ago
3 comments:
How's your lip?.. fish sticks.....Love you have a great day!!
And to think I gave birth to you. Fishsticks? It will be SPAM next. I know it will be nice when you and your husband can spend some time together - it will be good for both of you. Are married people supposed to enjoy that??
Fish stick are gross, even at the correct time of day. See ya'll manana.
Post a Comment